Kamehameha School for Girls at Kapalama, 1931-1965
Kamehameha School for Girls moved to their new campus in 1931. The School merged with Kamehameha School for Boys during the 1965-1966 school year to become Kamehameha Schools. These photographs are from the Historic Schools albums and Luryier (Pop) Diamond Photographs. Please credit: Kamehameha Schools Archives. Mahalo.
Photos 1 - 30 of 62